PIZZA SPICE GRILLED CHEESE
A Tom Douglas® Recipe
- 4 slices of rustic and hearty bread
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened, divided
- 1 cup shredded Tillamook cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon Rub with Love Serious Pie Pizza Spice
- In crust we trust! Grilled cheese is all about the crust! When selecting a bread, choose a hearty and rustic bread
- Spread 1 tablespoon of softened butter on one side of each slice of bread and butter it up!
- With the butter side down, top each slice of bread with about 1/2 cup of shredded cheese and evenly sprinkle 1/2 tablespoon of Rub with Love Serious Pie Pizza Spice, then top with the other piece of buttered bread
- In a preheated skillet over medium heat, add the sandwich butter side down.
- Cook until bread is golden, and cheese is starting to melt.
- Flip over and cook until cheese is melty, and the crust is golden brown.
- Repeat for the second sandwich, wiping the skillet clean if necessary.
- Slice grilled cheese sandwich diagonally and serve!