"Curve Ball" Salmon Burger
A Tom Douglas and Co.® Recipe
Makes 4 Salmon Burgers
- 4 8-ounce portions of salmon
- 1 tablespoon ‘Rub with Love’ All Star
- 4 brioche buns
- 4 leaves of green leaf lettuce
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons fresh chives
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill
- Pickled peppers or giardiniera
- Salt to taste
- Pat the salmon portions dry and set aside.
- Using a small mixing bowl, mix together mayonnaise, chives, dill, lemon zest and salt to taste.
- Heat a large skillet on medium-high heat.
- While the pan is heating up generously sprinkle salmon portions with ‘Rub with Love’ All Star Rub
- Once this skillet is hot, add oil and place the salmon in the pan.
- Cook until internal temperature has reached 125°F.
- Remove from heat and build salmon burger.
- Spread mayo mixture on the bottom bun, salmon, giardiniera, lettuce, more mayo on the top bun!