ET's Huli Huli Chicken
A Tom Douglas and Co.® Recipe
- 1 whole chicken, spatchcocked or your choice of chicken breasts and thighs
- 3 tablespoons of ‘Rub with Love’ Chinese 12-Spice
- 1 large shallot, sliced
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 – 46 ounce can of pineapple juice
- 5 cloves of garlic, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Combine ‘Rub with Love’ Chinese 12-Spice, shallot, soy sauce, pineapple juice, and garlic in a large pan or bowl.
- Submerge chicken in marinade.
- Marinate for 1 hour.
- Remove chicken from the marinade. Saving 1 cup of the marinade.
- Place chicken in roasting pan and pour the saved marinade over chicken.
- Roast until the internal temperature of chicken reached 165°F.
- About 1 hour and 15 minutes for a whole bird.
- Or about 25-30 minutes for chicken breasts and thighs, bone-out.