Gretchen's Bloody Mary Mix
A Tom Douglas® Recipe
Makes 8-12 drinks
- 1 (46-ounce) can tomato juice
- ½ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons (plus rim) ‘Rub with Love’ Fish Taco Spice
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- ¾ cup prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco
- 2 teaspoons Tapatio
- ½ teaspoon celery salt
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill, chopped
- ¼ cup olive juice (from olive jar)
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 8-12 ounces of vodka
- Celery sticks
- Pickled vegetables
- Stuffed olives
- Shrimp cocktail
- Lemon wedges
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together all above the above Bloody Mary mix ingredients.
- Fill a cocktail shaker will ice. Fill with ¾ cup of Gretchen’s Bloody Mary Mix and then ¼ cup of vodka.
- Shake well. Strain into tall serving rimmed glasses filled with ice.
- Garnish and enjoy!
HOW TO RIM A GLASS:
- Wet the rim of a tall drinking glass with lemon juice.
- Dip and roll the rim in a small dish filled with ‘Rub with Love’ Fish Taco Spice
- Shake off any excess.
- Allow the rim to dry before pouring a drink.