All Star Burger
A Tom Douglas® Recipe
Makes 3 Burgers "High Cheese" Burgers
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 2 tablespoons ‘Rub with Love All Star Rub’
- 3 slices Tillamook Cheddar Cheese
- Iceberg Lettuce, shredded
- Store bought Crispy Onions, to top
- Ranch Dressing
- Sliced Pickles
- 3 sesame seed buns
- In a small bowl, mix together ground beef and the ‘Rub with Love All Star’ seasoning.
- Form into 3 balls, equal in size.
- Press balls into burger patties using the heel of your hand.
- Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add burger patties into a hot skillet.
- Flip burger patties after about 4 minutes.
- Add cheese to each patty.
- Remove burger patties once they have finished cooking to your temperature liking and the cheese has melted.
- Now time to build your burger.
- Spread ranch dressing on both the top and bottom bun.
- Add shredded iceberg lettuce to the bottom bun.
- Next add the patty and top with crispy onions and add the top bun.
- Play ball!