"Hot Corner" All Star Burger
A Tom Douglas® Recipe
“Hot Corner” Burger
Makes 3 Burgers
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 2 tablespoons ‘Rub with Love All Star Rub’
- 3 slices Tillamook Pepper Jack Cheese
- Green leaf lettuce
- 1 red onion
- 1 large pickle
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- In a small bowl, mix together ground beef and the ‘Rub with Love All Star’ seasoning.
- Form into 3 balls, equal in size.
- Press balls into burger patties using the heel of your hand.
- Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add burger patties into a hot skillet.
- While the patties are cooking, prepare the sauce.
- Small dice pickle and mix together with mayonnaise, mustard, and ketchup.
- Mix well and set aside.
- Remove the outer skin from the red onion and slice it into large rings.
- Lastly, clean the green leaf lettuce and tear off individual leaves.
- Flip burger patties and add pepper jack cheese.
- Remove burger patties once they have finished cooking to your temperature liking and the cheese has melted.
- Now time to build your burger.
- Spread the pickle sauce on the bottom bun.
- Next add the patty and top with red onion, green leaf, more sauce and top bun.
- Play ball!