Parmesan Chicken Burgers
A Tom Douglas and Co.® Recipe
Makes 4 burgers
- 4 chicken boneless chicken thighs
- 4 tablespoons of Serious Pie Pizza Spice
- 4 brioche buns
- Fresh buffalo mozzarella, sliced
- Veggie Rub Ranch
- Preheat your outdoor grill or cast-iron skillet on your stovetop at medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle both sides of chicken thighs with generous amount Serious Pie Pizza Spice.
- Place chicken thighs on hot grill or preheated skillet.
- Grill each side for about 4-5 minutes.
- Top one side of chicken thigh with 2-3 slices of fresh mozzarella.
- Sprinkle mozzarella slices with more Serious Pie Pizza Spice.
- Add buns to the grill or cast-iron pan.
- Remove buns when toasted to a golden brown.
- Remove chicken thighs from heat when the mozzarella is melty and internal temperature of chicken has reached 165°F.
- Now time to build your burger.
- Spread top and bottom bun with Veggie Rub Ranch.
- Top with arugula, then chicken, the top bun.