Smoky BBQ Avocado Burgers
Makes 4 burgers
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 ripe avocados, sliced
- 5+ tablespoons of ‘Rub with Love’ Smoky BBQ
- 4 hamburger buns
- Sprouts, to garnish
- Ketchup, to taste
- Preheat your outdoor grill or cast-iron skillet on your stovetop at medium-high heat.
- Form ground beef into 4 balls, equal in size.
- Press balls into burger patties using the heel of your hand.
- Add burger patties to your hot grill or hot skillet.
- Sprinkle patties with generous amount half of the amount of ‘Rub with Love’ Smoky BBQ rub.
- Flip patties after about 4 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining ‘Rub with Love’ Smoky BBQ Rub.
- Add buns to the grill or cast-iron pan.
- Remove buns when toasted to a golden brown.
- Remove patties once they have finished cooking to your temperature liking.
- Now time to build your burger.
- Spread ketchup on the bottom bun.
- Add burger patty.
- Top with avocado slices and sprinkle with a touch more ‘Rub with Love’ Smoky BBQ
- Top with sprouts and finish with top bun.