ET'S FAMOUS SPAGHETTI & MEATBALL SUBS
A Tom Douglas® Recipe
- Serious Pie Pizza Spice Meatball Recipe
- 3 cups marinara
- 4 ounces spaghetti noodles
- 8 slices of Ferndale Farms Fresh Mozzarella
- 2 cups fresh greens (baby kale or baby spinach)
- 3 teaspoons of Serious Pie Pizza Spice
- 4 french rolls
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Make the Pizza Spice Meatballs
- Follow until step three on the Pizza Spice Meatball recipe
- Cook spaghetti noodles using their recommended cooking instructions.
- Drain spaghetti noodles.
- Add cooked spaghetti noodles to the pan with meatballs and marinara.
- Toss together.
- Add greens and toss until greens are cooked through.
- Take the french rolls and split them from the top, if the rolls are not pre-sliced.
- Using kitchen tongs fill each french roll with spaghetti and meatballs.
- Make sure to include 3-4 meatballs per sub and fill an even amount of spaghetti and greens throughout the roll.
- Top with 2 slices of Ferndale Farms Fresh Mozzarella.
- Sprinkle Serious Pie Pizza Spice evenly on top subs.
- Place sandwiches on baking sheet and warm in oven.
- Remove from oven when rolls are toasty and the cheese has melted.
- Serve and enjoy!